EXPERIENCED House Candidate who hits the ground running!
An EXPERIENCED House Candidate Who...
WROTE AND PASSED LEGISLATION EVEN WHEN DEMOCRATS CONTROLLED THE HOUSE
- CONSISTENTLY voted to preserve the Permanent Fund and the PFD.
- CONSISTENTLY voted in favor of small business.
- CONSISTENTLY voted in favor of public safety.
- CONSISTENTLY voted in favor of the Dairy Industry and other Farming in Alaska
- CONSISTENTLY voted in favor of Pro Life Legislation
- WORKED HARD to write & pass legislation to streamline oil production.
- WORKED HARD to write & pass the Secure Schools Act.
- WORKED HARD to write & pass legislation for the community effort to create a Public Use Area at Jonesville.
- WORKED HARD to keep local campgrounds open through volunteer effort.
- WORKED HARD to write & pass grandfather rights for Roadhouse Licensing.
STILL ROCK SOLID
Republican Committee Assignments 2023-2024
Representative George Rauscher is the Majority Whip, Chairs the House Special Committee on Energy, Vice Chair of House Resources, Vice Chair of Legislative Strategic Food Task Force, Chair of Congressional Legislative Prayer Caucus for the State of Alaska.
Representative Rauscher is a Member Of: Legislative Council, Resources (Fin Sub), House Military and Veterans Affairs, Community and Economic Development (Fin Sub), House Arctic Policy Economic Development and Tourism, House Environmental Conservation (Fin Sub), The Governor’s Strategic Energy Task Force, Executive Member on the National Energy Council, Alternate Executive Member on the Pacific Northwest Economic Region.
Copyright 2016-2024 - All rights reserved.
Paid for by George Rauscher for State House
PO Box 3838 - Palmer, Alaska 99645