Republican Committee Assignments 2023-2024
Vice Chair House Ak Food Strategy Task Force
Vice Chair House Resources
Chair House Energy
Member House Legislative Council
Member House Natural Resources (Fin Sub)
Member House Military & Veterans' Affairs (Fin Sub)
Member House Military & Veterans' Affairs
Member House Commerce,
Community & Economic Dev (Fin Sub)
Member House Arctic Policy, Economic Dev., & Tourism
Member House Environmental Conservation (Fin Sub)
EXPERIENCED House Candidate who hits the ground running!
An EXPERIENCED House Candidate Who...
WROTE AND PASSED LEGISLATION EVEN WHEN DEMOCRATS CONTROLLED THE HOUSE
- CONSISTENTLY voted to preserve the Permanent Fund and the PFD.
- CONSISTENTLY voted in favor of small business.
- CONSISTENTLY voted in favor of public safety.
- CONSISTENTLY voted in favor of the Dairy Industry and other Farming in Alaska
- CONSISTENTLY voted in favor of Pro Life Legislation
- WORKED HARD to write & pass legislation to streamline oil production.
- WORKED HARD to write & pass the Secure Schools Act.
- WORKED HARD to write & pass legislation for the community effort to create a Public Use Area at Jonesville.
- WORKED HARD to keep local campgrounds open through volunteer effort.
- WORKED HARD to write & pass grandfather rights for Roadhouse Licensing.
STILL ROCK SOLID
Copyright 2016-2024 - All rights reserved.
Paid for by George Rauscher for State House
PO Box 3838 - Palmer, Alaska 99645