- CONSISTENTLY voted to preserve the Permanent Fund and the PFD.
- CONSISTENTLY voted in favor of small business.
- CONSISTENTLY worked toward repealing SB91 and for legislation to correct its inadequacies.
- WORKED HARD to write & pass the Secure Schools Act.
- WORKED HARD to pass legislation for the community effort to create a Public Use Area at Jonesville.
- WORKED HARD to keep local campgrounds open through volunteer effort.
- WORKED HARD to write and pass grandfather rights for Roadhouse Licensing.
- WORKED HARD to have fewer restrictions for non-profits.
The ONLY EXPERIENCED House Candidate who will hit the ground running!
STILL ROCK SOLID
The Only EXPERIENCED House Candidate Who...
Copyright 2018 - All rights reserved.
Paid for by George Rauscher for State Office
PO Box 3838 - Palmer, Alaska 99645