Meadow Lakes 3
Meadow Lakes 4
Our Capital Building in Juneau
I look forward to serving you this year!
GEORGE.RAUSCHER for STATE SENATE
Bill # Description
HB 6 JONESVILLE PUBLIC USE AREA
- An Act establishing the Jonesville Public Use Area.
HJR 2 Constitutional Amendment: APPROPRIATION LIMIT
- Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the
State of Alaska relating to an appropriation limit.
HB 65 APPROP: 2016 PFD SUPPLEMENTAL PAYMENT
- An Act increasing the amount of the 2016 permanent
fund dividend and directing the Department of
Revenue to pay a supplemental dividend to eligible
individuals; and providing for an effective date.
HB 66 2016 PFD SUPPLEMENTAL PAYMENT
- An Act making a special appropriation from the
earnings reserve account for the payment of
permanent fund dividends; and providing for an
HJR 10 LIMIT DECLARATION OF NATL. MONUMENTS
- Urging the United States Congress to pass the
Improved National Monument Designation Process
HB 161 ADVISORY VOTE ON USE OF PERMANENT FUND
- An Act authorizing an advisory vote on the use of
permanent fund earnings to finance the operation of
HB 185 HOLD LEGISLATIVE SESSIONS IN ANCHORAGE
- An Act relating to the relocating and convening of the legislature at the Legislative Information Office in Anchorage; relating to the regulation of lobbying; relating to annual student guests of the legislature; relating to locations of sessions of the legislature; relating to the Legislative Ethics Act; relating to the relocation of functions of state government; and providing for an effective date.
You can find a complete list and details about bills Rep. Rauscher is sponsoring and co-sponsoring here:
STATEMENTS ON BILLS
HB 57 Amendment 42: ARMING AK BUREAUCRATS
Copyright 2018 - George Rauscher for State Office - All rights reserved.